Engineering Project Training
BIT INFOTECH provides project training in Mechanical | Civil | Architecture | Electrical | Electronics engineering in Vadodara. The ever-growing demand for Mechanical | Civil | Architecture | Electrical | Electronics engineers in different parts of the industry have motivated students to pursue these fields. BIT INFOTECH offers job-oriented training programs. Our course curriculum is designed by the industry experts and therefore we are able to impart the Best Mechanical | Civil | Architecture | Electrical | Electronics Training to students as well as Working Professionals. We specialize in both on-site and off-site training programs. Our training program is guided by industry experts and we have a specialized placement team that helps students to grab the best possible opportunities in the market.
We have more than 25 + years of experience in the training industry. Our high-tech infrastructure and experienced trainers have made us the leaders in the industry. And we are proud to be awarded as the “Best Training Institute” In Vadodara.
Mechanical Live Project Industrial Training:
BIT INFOTECH offers students a number of training programs in mechanical streams. Students can opt for these training programs and upgrade themselves with the latest technologies. As the competition in the industry is growing it has become very necessary for students to stay updated with the latest technologies in order to stay ahead. Traditionally, Mechanical engineers were supposed to deal with thermodynamics, engines, robotics applied in automotive, power, air conditioning, and aerospace sector. But as technology advances so are the role and opportunities for mechanical engineers.
Mechanical engineers are not only responsible for designing new equipment and system but also for testing, maintaining, and coordinating with new emerging technologies.
We has a large variety of major projects for mechanical engineering final year. Our list consists of innovative topics and ideas for mechanical major projects. So, if you are confused on find your suitable major project for the mechanical final year visit our list and find your solution. These topics have been listed by our research on various mechanical designs and concepts. Our list consists of the finest and most innovative major projects for mechanical engineering final year.
Mechanical Design Software Training:
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in AutoCAD
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in SolidWorks
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in SolidEdge
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in PTC Creo
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in Ansys
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in UG-NX
Mechanical Project Training:
- Drafting & Modeling Radial Engine
- Drafting & Modeling Shock Absorber
- Drafting & ModelingPulley Supported
- Drafting & Modeling Double Bearing
- Drafting & Modeling Quick Acting Hold Down
- Drafting & Modeling Shaper Tool Head
- Drafting & Modeling Plummer Block
- Drafting & Modeling Pipe Bench Vice
- Drafting & Modeling Cross Head
- Drafting & Modeling Bench Vice
- Drafting & Modeling Press Tool
- Drafting & Modeling Fixture Assembly
- Drafting & Modeling Knuckle Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Cotter Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Universal Joint
- Drafting & Modeling Oldham’s Coupling
- Drafting & Modeling Centrifugal Clutch
- Drafting & Modeling Spring Damper
Architecture | Civil Live Project Training:
As one of the most high-end engineering domains, Civil and Architecture disciplines are today seeking skilled manpower. While most students hold graduation degrees, companies are looking for individuals with real-time industry exposure. BIT INFOTECH six weeks Civil & Architecture Training for B.Tech students indulge individuals in the practical implementation of concepts and prepare them as per current market trends. This training program is project-based and requires candidates to complete live projects under the expert guidance of our instructors.
This Civil Engineering six weeks training is beneficial for students keen to hit the professional world as we not just provide comprehensive education, but also offer placement assistance after the training completion. Our Architectural and Civil Engineering six Weeks training is the ideal way to stay abreast. Students have the choice to opt for courses like STAAD.Pro, Primavera, AutoCAD, Revit Structure, MS Project, and more. Conducted by experts from the industry, our training has showcased a high success rate and placed several students in premier organizations.
Civil | Architecture Design Software Training:
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in AutoCAD
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in Revit Architecture
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in Revit Structure
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in Stadd Pro
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in Google Sketch Up
- 4/6 Weeks Industrial Training in 3Ds Max
Civil | Architecture Project Training:
- Drafting Of Multi-Story Building
- Drafting Of Studio Apartment
- Drafting Of Parking Arena
- Drafting Of Shopping Mall
- Drafting Of Stadium
- Drafting Of Multi Floor Housing Complex
- Drafting Of Road Map
- Drafting Of Single Level Service Apartment
- Design of a guest house
- Proposed recreational park
- Design of a dental clinic
- Evaluation of fashion house building
- Enhancing fire safety in hostel designs
- Architectural design of a farmers’ market